Asthma Support Representative
- Flexible location, offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Canberra with WFH flexibility as well
- Work in a team committed to continuous improvement and excellent customer service
- 2-year contract position, possibility to extend – full-time and part-time candidates can be considered
The Consumer Support Services (CSS) team is a mission-critical service which addresses a genuine consumer need for health information and support. The team offers a person-centred service focused on empowering people living with asthma and their carers, by providing best-practice and evidence-based asthma information, support and resources.
The Asthma Support Representative manages inbound queries and is available to answer questions about asthma, linked conditions and other factors that influence asthma control. You will also:
- Provide person-centred support via inbound queries through the 1800 ASTHMA number and digital formats, including email, webchat (coming soon), and social media for PWA, their carers, health care professionals and schools, directing non-asthma education enquiries accordingly.
- Provide evidence-based, best-practice information as per the Australian Asthma Handbook.
- Direct consumers to and arrange for any relevant asthma management resources.
CEO Executive Assistant
We are seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to join us in mid-August and quickly build an effective working relationship with our CEO and broader team.
In this role you’ll get to:
- Pro-actively manage the CEO’s diary and evaluate and prioritise meeting requests
- Prioritise the CEO email inbox and documents for review, handle correspondence and respond to various enquiries.
- Manage the preparation and distribution of board papers and advisory committee papers, including ensuring deadlines are met for distribution.
- Coordinate bi-monthly board meetings and committee meetings.
- Manage travel for the CEO, board members and advisory committee members as required.
- Prepare agenda, meeting materials, meeting minutes and managing action items of regular senior leadership team meetings.
- Create presentations for the CEO
- Coordinate staff meetings and events
- Reconcile credit card statements and expenses
- Support the broader leadership team as needed
Volunteer / Internship Opportunities
If you wish to look for a volunteer or intern position contact firstname.lastname@example.org