Senior Asthma Educator
This is a newly created role reporting to the Manager, Consumer Support Services. The Consumer Support Services team deliver phone-based Asthma Coaching programmes and Helpdesk support to people with asthma and their carers. You will provide clinical and respiratory guidance and subject matter expertise (SME) to this team and to the organisation.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Clinical Expertise– Apply advanced clinical expertise, including assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation, to deliver a high standard of person-centred care in the provision of Asthma Australia services; in particular telephone support.
- SME – Provide subject matter expertise (SME), guidance support and direction to the Consumer Support Services team within their scope of practice.
- Client Service – Provide asthma information and intensive telephone coaching to people with asthma and their carers via the 1800 ASTHMA Helpline and The Coach Program®, alongside other consumer contact points such as social media and email.
- Training/Policies – Implementation of policies; development of procedures; training and review as required.
- Collaboration – Support the Manager, Consumer Support Services, financial and material resources and consistently contribute to a positive workplace culture including demonstrating self-awareness and reflection.
- Team Culture – Contribute to the creation of a performance based, innovative, responsive and consumer-oriented culture and a safe workplace environment
Click here to apply on Seek.
Asthma Australia is looking for three new Non-Executive Directors to join their board who:
- Are committed to Asthma Australia’s vision
- Are receptive and embracing of new ideas, keen to participate in driving a culture of growth and fresh thinking
- Are reliable, resilient, dynamic, caring; who can influence and inspire others
- Are committed to excellence in governance to ensure the Board continues to operate with effectiveness and rigour
- Have an appetite for calculated risk and will considerately challenge thoughts and ideas
Click here to find out more and apply for this role on SEEK.