Senior Manager – Consumer Support Services
As a champion for the voice of the consumer, you will drive data analytics and knowledge capture to ensure the quality development, implementation and evaluation of key Asthma Australia consumer support services. You will lead the strategic direction for the consumer support service and the CX journey, ensuring patients receive consistent service and support from the telephone-based health coaching team, as well as managing the implementation of funded projects. Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Providing vision, inspiration and leadership to a passionate team situated across Australia.
- Developing and implementing procedures and processes to ensure quality and consistency.
- Managing the uptake and implementation of the COACH program and 1800 ASTHMA Helpline.
- Overseeing the delivery of locally based funding agreements.
- Coordinating the teams’ contribution of content expertise and advice across all service areas.
- Providing expert advice to identify future consumer support program formats.
You will provide information, education, coaching, and resources on asthma and linked conditions to support people with asthma and their carers. Asthma Australia offers an information line for people with asthma, and those who care for them, for asthma management questions. There is also a structured phone coaching programme for people with Asthma where you will lead clients through structured questions, identifying gaps based on guidelines, providing information and setting clear goals for them to reach.
You will spend approximately 70% of your day on the phone helping people. You will enter data online as you go and ensure the system is up to date after each coaching session. Feedback to the client and their GP, via a report, is then completed. Additional time may be spent applying your health knowledge to contribute to in house information and training resources.
Volunteer / Internship Opportunities
If you wish to look for a volunteer or intern position contact email@example.com