HELP YOUR PATIENTS BE ASTHMA READY FOR SCHOOL
Every year there is a well-documented spike in asthma flare-ups when children return to school after the summer break. This results in a significant increase in Emergency Department visits, hospitalisations, and days off school.
Health professionals play a key role in helping stop this trend and the risk of asthma flare-ups in school-aged children at the back to school time.
Register for our Asthma Patient Care Pack for children.
To help support children with asthma whilst attending school, we’ve developed a health professional Asthma Patient Care Pack for children which includes the following digital resources:
- Asthma in children infographic
- Back to School checklist for parents and carers
- Hay fever and COVID-19 symptom chart
- Asthma Action Plan template
- Asthma Care Plan for Education and Care Services
- Wheeze fact sheet (Parents of children under 6)
- Asthma Connect flyer and Asthma Australia referral form
- Think GP health professional training brochure
- 1800 ASTHMA and COACH program™ resource packs
- A3 poster to display in practice
- Continuous support for your asthma patients brochure
- 20 x Asthma Australia referral cards
ACCESS YOUR ASTHMA PATIENT CARE PACK FOR CHILDREN BY COMPLETING THE FORM BELOW