Bird Healthcare is an established Australian owned company with over 25 years experience in the Respiratory and Sleep market. This has resulted in Bird consolidating itself as the market leader in product development and innovation. Our mission is to ensure we supply medical devices that not only work as intended but at a superior level in comparison to market alternatives. Over the past two decades our team have developed several internationally patented products, which have fast become the gold standard in the medical field. Our diverse team at Bird Healthcare bring together extensive scientific, medical and business knowledge as well as years of industry experience. We have a passion for optimising patient outcomes, by providing quality products such as our popular E-Chamber spacer device, which has led to a well-established partnership with Asthma Australia.
Despite Australia’s medical advances, people with asthma continue to die and suffer serious complications. Now, we need to reinvigorate our efforts for a world without asthma.
It’s time to shift the dial on asthma, and to do this, we need new approaches for people who are living with this complex chronic condition to improve their quality of life and reduce deaths and hospitalisations.
We need to close the gap between what we know and what we do – between evidence and practice. People living with asthma are often vulnerable, and they are surviving in a system where services are often poorly linked and fragmented.
The 2020 Asthma Conference, will explore how we can think differently about asthma and include speakers from disciplines outside asthma to share different approaches that have been effective.
With a focus on broader health and wellbeing through the lens of prevention – the Asthma Conference will share research, new approaches and exciting things happening elsewhere in the world.
People with asthma need to be able to access comprehensive education to support them in better understanding and managing their asthma, to increase knowledge and improve adherence.
Health professionals need education and training to deliver patient-centered care consistent with best practice guidelines.
Health industry stakeholders need to drive a coordinated approach with organisations, communities and groups to address asthma holistically.
And funders need to understand the key areas where their support can directly impact the lives of people with asthma.
Asthma Australia knows that asthma needs to be addressed as part of a holistic approach to improving health outcomes, including other chronic conditions that affect asthma and the people who live with it.
We know how to help – and you are part of our solution. Together, we can shift the dial on asthma treatment and prevention.
The Asthma Conference will enable you to:
- showcase your project and products to a keenly interested, relevant and above all influential audience
- connect with health care professionals, researchers, educators, advocates, influencers and policy makers across an energised two days of education, collaboration and fun
- demonstrate your organisation’s support of the work of Asthma Australia
- network and build new relationships with key industry figures
The key benefits of sponsorship
- Profile your organisation to conference attendees
- Profile your organisation to broader Asthma Australia communities where relevant
- Opportunities to present or support sessions and activities
- Exhibition hall includes catering
- Increase your brand value by demonstrating support of a high profile cause
- Opportunities for product sampling
- Opportunities to access marketing and communications plan prior to and post event
- Visit Australia’s most liveable city!
To discuss sponsorship or exhibition opportunities please contact Catherine Whelan on email or mobile: 0404 577 535