BE PREPARED FOR SPRING AND DOWNLOAD OUR SPRING ASTHMA PACK
At Asthma Australia, we know that asthma is complex – it is different for each person – and we want to give you the tools and resources to better manage your asthma or asthma in someone you care for.
Spring is the season where the weather warms, flowers begin to bloom and there’s an overall sense of new beginning in the air. However, for many people, spring can be a difficult time. This is particularly so for people with asthma and/or allergies as during spring there is often an increased amount of pollen in the air which may trigger hay fever symptoms or an asthma flare-up or attack.
The Spring Asthma Pack includes:
- Basic asthma facts
- Asthma First Aid steps
- Information on asthma triggers
- How to live well with asthma
- Asthma and COVID-19 – what you need to know
- Things to ask and tell your doctor when you have asthma
- Information on asthma, anxiety, and depression
- Spring asthma checklist – are you prepared?
- Pregnancy and asthma information
- Information on Allergy Immunotherapy
- Written Asthma Action Plan templates and more.
For immediate access to your Spring Asthma Pack, simply complete the form below.