11If your child has asthma, then this interactive Kids Live Well with Asthma is for you. We encourage children with asthma and their parents/carers to come along and learn together about how to live well with asthma. This session will include fun hands-on activities that will help children learn about their condition.
Who should sign up?
Parents and/or carers of children with asthma aged from 5 – 12.
What will my child and I learn?
This session will provide information on:
- Why do I have asthma?
- What is asthma and how does it affect my body?
- How do I recognise my asthma symptoms?
- What makes my asthma worse?
- Why do I need to take my medication and how do I take it?
- What do I do at school?
- What do I do in an emergency?
- What can my parents/ carers do to help me live well with my asthma?
Click on the Location to view the address. Sponsored by
This session is currently FREE!
|Time and date||Location||How to book|
|10:30 – 12pm, 2nd October||Hackham West Children’s Centre|
|10 – 11:30am, 4th October||SA Power Networks|
|10:30 – 12pm, 10th October||Ardtornish Children’s Centre|