We are committed to investing in progressive approaches to make, translate and implement new discoveries that improve the lives of people with asthma.
Within the new strategic framework, we emphasise the strategic alignment of research priorities so research outcomes lead to tangible improvements for Australians with asthma.
This includes a focus on the following priority areas;
- Research that focuses on primary and secondary prevention
- Research, interventions and other methods of enquiry which seek to address the inequity of asthma impact on vulnerable groups in Australia.
- Research or design and testing of models and systems which seek to address the systemic contributions to asthma health or illness.
- Research which explores and minimises the impact of the changing environment on asthma health.
- Influencing policy through the consolidation of our experience, insights and consultations with the wider research community.
Download the strategy here.