Social Media Comment Moderation Statement
While Asthma Australia makes reasonable efforts to monitor and/or moderate on its social media platforms, we do not moderate all comments and cannot always respond in a timely manner to requests for information.
Asthma Australia reserves the right to review, edit and/or delete any comments it deems are inappropriate. Comments including but not limited to the following may be deleted or hidden by the moderators:
- Abusive or hurtful comments about members of its Facebook community
- Off-topic and redundant comments (this includes promotion or solicitation of events, groups, pages, Websites, organisations, products, and programs not related to or affiliated with the Asthma Australia)
- Comments that use inappropriate language or “hate speech”
- Personal attacks or defamatory statements or comments
- Comments that violate the privacy of any individual
Information posted on any Asthma Australia’s Facebook page is not intended to be medical advice and should not be considered medical advice, nor is it intended to replace consultation with a health care professional.