LATEST INFORMATION AND RESOURCES
The World Health Organisation declared COVID-19 a global pandemic in March 2020 due to its rapid spread throughout the world. Find more information below about the current COVID-19 situation in Australia and your local state or territory.
We know the asthma community has also faced significant uncertainties as to the outbreak in Australia unfolded. Find answers to your common concerns in the COVID-19 and asthma section.
- For the latest information on COVID-19 from the Australian Government, click here
- Coronavirus Health Information Line 1800 020 080
- Relevant state and territory advice and updates on COVID-19 (Coronavirus), click on your relevant area below
- For COVID-19 (Coronavirus) resources in languages other than English, click here
- Download the Australian Government Coronavirus (COVID-19) app here.