Keep your asthma patients on track between visits with our free telephone support.
Refer your patients over three years old to Asthma Australia, and they will receive free support from trained Asthma Educators via our 1800 ASTHMA phone service. If your patients need more comprehensive asthma self- management support, The COACH Program® is suitable for patients aged 12 years and over.
1800 ASTHMA (1800 278 462)
Connecting people to trained Asthma Australia Educators and assisting them with asthma management and evidence-based information.
The COACH Program®
A confidential free health coaching service for people with asthma, delivered over the phone by trained Asthma Australia Coaches. We help patients with their asthma by providing individual support to suit their needs. The six-month program aims to get their asthma on track and take the burden of asthma off their back.
To refer you currently have three options:
1. Complete the referral template directly within your clinical software – download a template to suit.
- Download the template you require, then
- ‘Save As’ – save the template to a folder or to your desktop.
Special thanks to the team from Brisbane North Primary Health Network for the templates and instructions.
2. Download and complete the general referral template and send via
- Fax to 07 3257 1080
- Secure Message: search “asthma”
- Medical-Objects (FA40060001U) or Healthlink (asthmaus)”
3. Complete the referral webform below.