Keep your asthma patients on track between visits with our free asthma support.
You can refer your asthma patients over three years old to Asthma Australia to keep them on track between appointments below or directly within Best Practice, Medical Director or ZedMed.
We help your patients with asthma, by providing tailored evidence-based asthma education to suit their needs.
What happens when you refer?
Asthma Australia will contact your patient and schedule a phone appointment to discuss their asthma management.
Some of the information discussed may include correct use of medications and devices, asthma diagnosis, asthma triggers, written Asthma Action Plans, Asthma First Aid and much more.
Your patient may also choose to opt in for a follow up call if they would like more support.
Who can refer?
Any health professional can refer to Asthma Australia. This includes General Practitioners, pharmacists, nurses, allied health professionals etc.
How to refer – there are three options:
1. COMPLETE THE REFERRAL TEMPLATE DIRECTLY WITHIN BEST PRACTICE OR MEDICAL DIRECTOR
DOWNLOAD A TEMPLATE TO SUIT YOUR CLINICAL SOFTWARE
- Download the template you require, then
- ‘Save As’ – save the template to a folder or to your desktop.
Special thanks to the digital health team from Adelaide Primary Health Network for the new templates.
AND SEND VIA SECURE MESSAGE: HealthLink (asthmaus) or FAX: 07 3257 1080.
2. Download and complete the general referral template and send via
- Fax 07 3257 1080
- Secure Message: HealthLink (asthmaus)
3. Complete the referral webform below.