Refer your patients to our Patient Education Referral Service. This telephone service, delivered by Asthma Educators on 1800 ASTHMA, aims to work with the referrer to achieve improved asthma control in patients by providing additional evidence-based asthma self-management education, support and goal setting.
Since July 2016, Asthma Australia has been using The COACH Program in a world first for asthma – with a new asthma module – learn about this program.
To refer you currently have three options:
1. Complete the referral template directly within your clinical software – download a template to suit.
- Download the template you require, then
- ‘Save As’ – save the template to a folder or to your desktop.
Need a template for Genie? Click here to send your request through – we will email the file to you.
Special thanks to the team from Brisbane North Primary Health Network for the templates and instructions.
2. Download and complete the general referral template and send via
- Fax to 07 3257 1080
- Secure Message: search “asthma”
- Medical-Objects (FA40060001U) or Healthlink (asthmaus)”
3. Complete the referral webform below.